Build the Spitfire costs £28 per month with 32 deliveries
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader to view the pdf document. If you do not have this installed on your computer, you can download it here.
When we process your monthly component dispatch we send to you on email the next instructions to continue your build. Please can you check any spam folders in your email account to see if our email is in there.
Emails from us will either end in deagostini.co.uk or rnmk.com. Please add these to your safe senders list in your email account so that any future emails are not put into the spam folder.
If you have checked the spam folder and it’s still not there, please contact us.
The model has the following dimensions:
- Length: 760 mm
- Wingspan: 935 mm
- Scale: 1:12
If you would like to add photos to your posts in our forums, here is how you do it:
Firstly, you need to have already uploaded your image into something like photo bucket (www.photobucket.com) or any photo sharing site.
1. in the post you will see an icon of a mountain with a sun over it when you hover over it will say "insert image"
2. When you click that you will get the following appear: [img][/img] - except the brackets will be square type not rounded
3. At this point nothing will happen as you now need to put in the url of where the photo is stored.
4. Then go into the image details in photo bucket (or similar) and find the section where you "share this image". On photo bucket it can be a box down the left or directly under the image, depending upon where you are.
5. You now need to copy and paste the url listed under "direct link" in to between the two square brackets in step 1. You will end up with something like
You can click Preview to check it has worked before actually posting.
If you have already requested a new password, an email would have been sent to you with either a reminder or a temporary one.
If you have not received this in your inbox, check your spam and junk folders as it will be in there.