The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition terms and conditions or void the competition at any time.
1. Entry into the competition is free and no purchase is necessary unless stated otherwise in the specific terms of the competition. Entrants are responsible for costs incurred to access the internet, telephone networks or mobile phone networks (as applicable) in order to enter the competition.
2. Unless otherwise stated, competition entrants must be at least 16 years of age. Entrants under the age of 16 must have permission from their parent or guardian. Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of the Promoter, third parties and all agencies connected to the competition are not eligible to enter.
3. Only one entry per entrant is permitted and the Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damages, illegible or non-received entries. Only entries submitted using the prescribed method will be considered valid entries and the Promoter reserves the right not to accept entries submitted in any other way.
4. The competition will run from the specified start date and unless otherwise stated, all entries must be received by the published closing time and date. Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. The Promoter may at its sole discretion extend the closing date of the competition without notice.
6. All entries, photographs or other materials ("Entry Materials") submitted (if applicable) as part of the competition entry shall remain the entrant's property. The entrant grants the Promoter an irrevocable, worldwide license to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store and sub-licence the Entry Materials for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the competition. All entrants agree to the display of their Entry Materials on any of the Promoter's blogs, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter pages and any other social media channels to which the Promoter belongs.
7. The winning entry will be drawn at random from all entries received by the Promoter. The decision of the judges (a list of judges is available on written request from the Promoter) is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of a tie-break, the winner will be chosen by an independent person. Winners will be notified by the Promoter via email within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
8. Except where it is expressly stated that the winner will be the first correct entry drawn or entries drawn at random from the total entries submitted, other prizes will be awarded in accordance with the order of priority stated with the competition.
9. Winners of the competition may be published on the Promoter's website or through other marketing or social media channels of the Promoter. Names of the winners and results of the competition will be emailed to each entrant.
10. The prize is as stated is not in conjunction with any other offers. There are no cash alternatives under any circumstances to the prize offered. Prizes are not transferrable to another person unless otherwise stated. If for any reason, the advertised prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of an equivalent nature or of a greater value. Prizes will be delivered to winners usually within fourteen (14) days of the competition closing date.
11. If the winner of the competition is unable to take up the prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner. In the event that such steps are taken by the Promoter, the first chosen winner will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
12. Where no response is received from the winner in relation to the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to deal with the prize as it deems appropriate, without any liability to the winner.
13. All winners of the competition are required to cooperate with the Promoter to publicise their win as a result of the competition as the Promoter deems appropriate.
14. These competition rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the competition) including non-contractual disputes or claims shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these rules or their subject matter.
15. The Promoter is DeAgostini UK Limited, Battersea Studios, Building 2, 2nd Floor, 82 Silverthorne Road, London, SW8 3HE.